The Real Shaving Company Skin Defence Sensitive Shave Gel - Ultimate Razor Glide, Precision Shave, Soothes, Calms & Protects Sensitive Skin 1 X 125 Ml
- Ultimate razor glide, precision shave. Soothes, calms & protects sensitive skin. The highly lubricating, no-foam formula in Skin Defence Sensitive Shave Gel with Provitamin B5 creates a soothing, see-through layer for ultimate razor glide and precision shaving. Aloe Vera and Willow bark extracts help to condition, calm and protect sensitive skin against the harsh effects of shaving such as skin irritation and dryness.
- Manufactured in the heart of Somerset, The Real Shaving Company is a world renowned brand at the forefront of male grooming, offering superior barbershop-inspired shave and skincare since 1953.
- Our professional formulations combine our age defence complex with vitamins and peptides, alongside tried and tested targeted anti-ageing ingredients.
- The Age Denying collection lives up to the challenge, targeting fine lines, dryness and the effects of modern living face-on to deliver real results.
- Provitamin B5 creates a soothing, see-through layer for ultimate razor glide. Aloe Vera and Willow Bark extract calms & protects sensitive skin. DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED - for sensitive skin. Designed & Manufactured in the UK.
SKIN DEFENCE SENSITIVE SHAVE GEL
- Designed for sensitive skin.
- Helps reduce razor burn and rash.
- Helps improve razor glide
- Helps reduce unwanted tug and pull.e.
Directions For Use:
Squeeze shave gel into your palm and massage vigorously into your wet stubble for 30–60 seconds to ensure thorough and even coverage. Then shave as normal.
Ultimate razor glide, precision shave. Soothes, calms & protects sensitive skin.
Dermatologically Tested. The highly lubricating, no-foam formula in Skin Defence Sensitive Shave Gel with Provitamin B5 creates a soothing, see-through layer for ultimate razor glide and precision shaving. Aloe Vera and Willow bark extracts help to condition, calm and protect sensitive skin against the harsh effects of shaving such as skin irritation and dryness.
Combined with our unique Skin-Defence complex combining moisturising Vitamin E and anti-ageing Pea Peptides means skin feels supple, soothed and looks visibly firmer.
| || || |
TOP 3 SHAVING TIPS FOR MEN
Shaving isn’t always smooth – many experience nicks, shaving rash and irritation to their skin simply because they are using the wrong tools. If this is you, read this post for tips to take shaving from a daily chore to a daily ritual.
Prepare your skin
Soap and water is a thing of the past; cleansing your skin is key to having the best shave. A simple wash with warm water and our Daily Face Wash or Face Scrub will remove impurities and dead skin from between bristles and lift them away from the surface to ensure a smooth result. Use warm water (not hot) & pat with a a towel to gently dry. This will also make the outer layer of hair softer and ready for an easier cut when you shave; reducing the opportunity for post-shave irritation.
Whisking up cream or gel in the palm of your hands can leave your shave lacking the necessary lather it needs. A shaving brush helps to produce a quality lather and will get the best out of your chosen product. Using a brush will also help to get your shaving product right under and in-between your scruffy bits so each glide of the razor is a comfortable one.
The Correct Tools
Finding the right razor can be a tricky task, razors range in cost and gadgetry. We suggest keeping it simple and cost effective with a DE razor. These razors create a great opportunity to get that optimum smooth feel but a few tips to remember before putting them into practice; use small amounts of pressure to reduce the risk of nicks and don’t shave against the grain. Doing both of these things will ensure you keep your skin happy.