The Real Shaving Company Age Defence Traditional Shave Cream - Friction Free, Smooth Shave, Targeted Anti-Ageing for Dry or Mature Skin 1 X 125 Ml
- Friction free, smooth shave. Double concentrated Age Defence Traditional Shave Cream with nourishing Organic Cocoa Butter and rejuvenating Willowbark, gives a rich creamy lather that cushions and lifts bristles away from the skin for a smoother more comfortable shave.
- Manufactured in the heart of Somerset, The Real Shaving Company is a world renowned brand at the forefront of male grooming, offering superior barbershop-inspired shave and skincare since 1953.
- Our professional formulations combine our age defence complex with vitamins and peptides, alongside tried and tested targeted anti-ageing ingredients.
- The Age Denying collection lives up to the challenge, targeting fine lines, dryness and the effects of modern living face-on to deliver real results.
- Manufactured with Moisturising Vitamin E. Anti-Ageing Pea Peptides. Skin is Left Visibly Firmer. Designed & Manufactured in the UK.
AGE DEFENCE TRADITIONAL SHAVE CREAM
- Helps improve razor glide.
- Helps reduce unwanted tug and pull.
- Designed for sensitive skin.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Made in the UK
Squeeze shave gel into your palm and massage vigorously into your wet stubble for 30–60 seconds to ensure thorough and even coverage. Then shave as normal.
Friction free, smooth shave. Targeted anti-ageing for dry or mature skin.
Double concentrated Age Defence Traditional Shave Cream with nourishing Organic Cocoa Butter and rejuvenating Willowbark, gives a rich creamy lather that cushions and lifts bristles away from the skin for a smoother more comfortable shave.
Together with our unique Skin-Defence complex combining moisturising Vitamin E and anti-ageing Pea Peptides, skin is left feeling supple, conditioned and looking visibly firmer.
| || || |
TOP 3 SHAVING TIPS FOR MEN
Shaving isn’t always smooth – many experience nicks, shaving rash and irritation to their skin simply because they are using the wrong tools. If this is you, read this post for tips to take shaving from a daily chore to a daily ritual.
Prepare your skin
Soap and water is a thing of the past; cleansing your skin is key to having the best shave. A simple wash with warm water and our Daily Face Wash or Face Scrub will remove impurities and dead skin from between bristles and lift them away from the surface to ensure a smooth result. Use warm water (not hot) & pat with a a towel to gently dry. This will also make the outer layer of hair softer and ready for an easier cut when you shave; reducing the opportunity for post-shave irritation.
Whisking up cream or gel in the palm of your hands can leave your shave lacking the necessary lather it needs. A shaving brush helps to produce a quality lather and will get the best out of your chosen product. Using a brush will also help to get your shaving product right under and in-between your scruffy bits so each glide of the razor is a comfortable one.
The Correct Tools
Finding the right razor can be a tricky task, razors range in cost and gadgetry. We suggest keeping it simple and cost effective with a DE razor. These razors create a great opportunity to get that optimum smooth feel but a few tips to remember before putting them into practice; use small amounts of pressure to reduce the risk of nicks and don’t shave against the grain. Doing both of these things will ensure you keep your skin happy.