The Bluebeards Revenge, Classic Body Wash for Men, Vegan Friendly Moisturising Shower Gel, SLS and Paraben Free, 300Ml
- Specially designed to provide deep rehydration to men’s skin. Formulated with marula oil to lock in moisture, leaving men's skin feeling soft but strong
- This invigorating body wash provides a rich and instant lather that effortlessly cleanses skin of dirt, sweat and excess oils
- The Classic Body Wash is suitable for sensitive skin and is free from SLS and parabens
- Infused with a classic barbershop scent that boasts a citrusy burst of bergamot and zesty lime with a botanical blend of lavender, patchouli, amber and musk for a long lasting scent
- Made in the UK, This vegan friendly body wash is not tested on animals. In an effort to be more eco friendly, it comes in a recycled plastic bottle
Moisturising Shower Gel - Available in 3 Scents, 300ml
The Bluebeards Revenge Body Wash For Men are available in 3 Scents they are all Vegan Friendly SLS And Paraben Free
Our body washes lather instantly to help cleanse your skin of dirt, sweat and excess oils. Our vegan shower gels help to restore essential moisture to your skin for a soft but strong complexion.
Hand And Body Soap Bar - Available in 2 Chunky Choices, 175g
Our ingot shaped soap bars are formulated with unique fragrances which leaves you with a long lasting scent. Our soap bars are available in 2 chunky choices
They create a moisturising lather that’s kind on skin and great for everyday use and leave you smelling great.
About The Bluebeards Revenge -
Established in 2010, The Bluebeards Revenge is a men’s shave, beard, hair and body grooming brand based in the South West of England. From its coastal roots, it has amassed a global appeal thanks to its light hearted approach to serious skin, beard and hair care. Our mission to provide all conquering shave, beard, hair and body products to men all over the world is completely pointless if there’s no planet for those guys to live on!
We believe the responsibility to keep our planet clean belongs to each and every one of us. As a brand, we aim to do our part in shaping a better future, but we’ll need your help to make that a reality… From a focus on making more of our range vegan-friendly to ensuring our use of plastic is responsible, we’re always striving to be better.